- one pound beef (90% to ninety fifth lean)
- 1/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- two tablespoons water
- one teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat kitchen appliance to 400°F. mix beef, bread crumbs, egg, water, garlic, salt and pepper in massive bowl, mix gently however completely. form into twelve 2-inch meatballs. Place on rack in broiler pan that has been sprayed with preparation spray. Bake in 400°F kitchen appliance twenty four to twenty seven minutes.
- Cook’s Tip: preparation times area unit for contemporary or completely thawed beef. beef ought to be burnt to an interior temperature of 160°F. Color isn’t a reliable indicator of beef doneness.
- Serve with spaghetti sauce over hot burnt food or as sandwiches in crusty Italian rolls, if desired.