Flaky Beef-Stuffed Pinwheels
- one package (16 to twenty four ounces) fully-cooked deboned beef joint with gravy
- 1/2 cup chopped asiago cheese
- one package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), defrosted
- four inexperienced onions, cut in 0.5 lengthwise, then delve skinny long strips
- Heat beef joint with gravy in microwave per package directions. take away joint from container; discard gravy. Shred joint in massive bowl with two forks; stir in cheese. Set aside.
- Heat kitchen appliance to 400°F. Spray two metal baking sheets with slippy preparation spray. Unfold every puff pastry sheet onto gently floured surface.
- Cut every sheet in hallf with sharp knife or pizza pie cutter to form four ten X 4-3/4 in. rectangles.
- operating with one parallelogram at time, place an extended facet before of you. Place 1/4 of the meat mixture onto pastry, exploit a 1/2-inch approximate the long facet nighest to you. Lay 1/4 of the scallion strips lengthwise over beef mixture. Roll up pastry jelly-roll fashion beginning with long facet opposite you. Brush water on border and seal pastry. Repeat with remaining pastry, beef mixture and inexperienced onions.
- Cut pastry rolls crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices, forming pinwheels. organize one in. apart on ready baking sheets. Bake in 400°F kitchen appliance fifteen to seventeen minutes or till golden brown, rotating pans halfway through baking. Transfer pinwheels to wire rack; cool slightly. Serve warm.