- one formula Italian-Style Beef Sausage
- 2 eggs, divided
- 1/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- twelve cherry-sized cheese balls (about half-dozen ounces)
- twelve ounces cold pizza pie dough
- two tablespoons chopped cheese cheese
pasta sauce sauce, shredded basil leaves (optional)
- heat up kitchen appliance to 400°F. mix Italian-Style Beef Sausage mixture, one egg and bread crumbs in massive bowl; mix completely. form into twelve, 2-inch meatballs. Place a cheese ball within the middle of every dish, ensuring the cheese ball is totally lined with the meat mixture. Place meatballs on aluminum-foiled lined broiler rack coated with preparation spray. Bake in 400°F kitchen appliance twenty four to twenty seven minutes.
- Cook’s Tip: Italian-Style Beef Sausage: mix one pound beef (93% lean or leaner), one teaspoon flavoring, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper in massive bowl, mix gently, however completely.
- Cut dough into twelve items, regarding one ounce every. Stretch every bit to hide one dish, pinching the sides to seal. Place on parchment-lines shallow-rimmed baking sheet, seam-side down. Place remaining one egg in tiny bowl, beat with a fork. Brush rolls with egg; high with cheese cheese.
- Bake rolls in 400°F kitchen appliance ten to twelve minutes or till golden brown. Serve with pasta sauce sauce and basil, as desired.