Ground Beef, condiment and dip meet within the cooking pan for a family favorite formula. do that dip with flannel-cake chips or vegetable strips.
- one pound beef (93% lean or leaner)
- one jar (15 to sixteen ounces) dip with condiment (salsa con queso) or alternative dip
- 1/2 cup thick-and-chunky delicate or medium condiment
- Blue, yellow and/or white corn flannel-cake chips (optional)
- Diced red bell pepper, thinly sliced inexperienced onions, sliced ripe olives (optional)
- Heat slippy cooking pan over medium heat till hot. Add beef; cook eight to ten minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring often. Add dip and salsa; cook and stir regarding three minutes or till mixture is heated through.
- Cook’s Tip: preparation times area unit for contemporary or completely thawed beef. beef ought to be burnt to an interior temperature of 160°F. Color isn’t a reliable indicator of beef doneness.
- Pour beef mixture into shallow dish. Serve with flannel-cake chips for dipping. Garnish with toppings, if desired.